Muscles injuries are very annoying, like freaking annoying! Especially if you push yourself too hard and ignore your doctor orders (like me that is) so today I got these humble advices for you my fellow runners, from my own experience -things I learnt the hard way:
- If you have an injured leg don’t dance. Seriously it will only make it worse.
- If you have an injured leg try not to sit crossing your legs (or bent it in any way if possible), it will hurt after a while so be wise.
- If you have an injured leg try to avoid long walks but use a compression sock if you have to, it will feel much better. And of course I don’t need to tell you NO RUNNING for you baby!!!
- If you have an injured leg use bags of worm water for 10 minutes, repeat as you please, Oh it gives a good fussy feeling and it helps reduce the pain.
- If you have an injured leg make sure you eat your veggies, fruits, drink milk and have enough protein daily. Good diet speeds up the recovery.
- If you have an injured leg always keep a relief gel handy, trust me you will need it, try Rofenac or Deep Heel, they are really good.
- Finally If you have an injured leg, or any kind of sport injury be slow with your body it’s important to listen to it and to the signs it gives you, because when it comes to injury it’s the body who is smarter than the brain.