Wednesday, April 22, 2015

S = Sectumsempra!


¡Hola Everyone! The Don has something to say:

Have I told you you were out of this world yesterday?


Yes, yes we passed to Champions League's semifinals-again- with a 2-0 win over PSG, thanks to Neymar from a magical assist by the Don Iniesta himself for goal no.1 and another by Alves for no.2.

Thank you, thank you!

Hero of the night: Neymar Jr celebrating 
…………………………………………………………………
Okay, let’s get to business and today's poem is labeled by my favorite spell in all the Harry Potter series:


Sectumsempra!

Sectumsempra is what I heard
And an internal burning is what I got
My favorite spell truth should be told
I know
How for teenage Severus
 It must have felt
Alone, exceptional and deeply hurt.
Emotionally clever
To turn a sense
Into a spell


Bye now

16 comments:

  1. Clever poem.
    Cool your team is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it's clever, I came up with it! ehem...thanks, the team is well, sad to say "for now" , even tougher opponents are up ahead.

      Delete
  2. Hi Haneen - Sectumsempra ... love the title of the poem ... well done with that .. the footie I can leave!! Sorry! Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hilary, it's a great spell with a greater name. Ha! the footie?!! hilarious

      Delete
  3. Indeed a magic word to use in the muggle world. I love the structure of the poem. My favourite are the last lines "To turn a sense, into a spell".

    Cheers,
    POETICbug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not often you see fan fic done as a poem--cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is this fan fic...?!!! okay first I was raping now I'm writing fan fiction, what is this challenge trying to do to me? Oh sorry! Thank you.

      Delete
  5. Boom! Great poem. Very true... I always thought that part of the story was the genius of Rowling: The hero's father was not evil, but kind of a jerk... And Snape was not evil either, but kind of a jerk... And whoa that backstory.

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - 26 Ways to Die in Medieval Hungary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :") well James was kind of a jerk when he was young, okay he was a big jerk but he redeemed himself even at that young agree, other than that I can't agree more.

      Delete
  6. Oo. Good one. That's a great part of the HP stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it Mary, thanks for visiting my blog :)

      Delete
  7. Neymar is the best. And excellent S word choice today (love HP spells!).

    Good luck with the A to Z Challenge!
    A to Z Co-Host S. L. Hennessy
    http://pensuasion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O he is! don't all love those magnificent spells?

      Delete
  8. Ooo, I like that. Turning a sense into a spell.

    ReplyDelete