Thursday, April 16, 2015

N = NONCHALANCE & No, Really Messi?!



State Of Day. 3 – 1, Ha Ha! I was scared over nothing, FC Barcelona won the match against PSG with ease, 2 goals Suarez, 1 Nyemar and what a night it was. Well that’s it with the 1st leg, and Messi is yet to wait to score his goal no. 400 with Barca :)
400 goals at 27?!! Man how I feel old and pointless. 

Also, Jay Noel; dude! I'm still laughing from your M post yesterday, I should mention it here just in case anyone else's in need of a laugh, thanks :)
………………………………………………………………………………..
Today I have two poems, "Nonchalance" is specifically written for the A to Z challenge.
“NO!” on the other hand is more of a song lyrics than a poem, I wrote it in 2010 for a character in a novel I’m still thinking seriously of writing, this is only a part of it, the heroine’s point of view, the hero has his own words. It’s a duet you see. I thought I should put it here instead of leaving it there in my notebook, it does start with today’s letter anyway. I hope you like both poems.
See ya!

Nonchalance

Play it cool
Play strong
Be quiet!
Look tough
Act smart
Show no heart
Fake the truth and Do it right
No one should notice
Keep it there till those rivers of fresh flowing pain
Acid pain
are dry
Maybe then and only then
can you
 live again

………………………………………………….

No!
I will not give you away
For you are here to stay
In this paradise that I brought you to
I say
I never met someone who’s like you
After all these years of wondering
And waiting
I found you

My friend

14 comments:

  1. Both are great! The first one could be a song lyric too! :)

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - 26 Ways to Die in Medieval Hungary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Haneen. I'm glad you brought the second one out of your notebook to see the light of day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only then can you live again - powerful.
    I feel old and pointless as well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex. Yea, I know :| Leo Messi; your such a spirit killer.

      Delete
  4. I agree that the first one could be lyrics for a song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's an amazing soccer player. I've been following his career for years. I'm excited about that 400th!

    Good luck with the A to Z Challenge!
    A to Z Co-Host S. L. Hennessy
    http://pensuasion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? No! Finally a Messi fan, I feel like Eid is early this year :) you and I should seriously chat. And yes he is the best, THE best, and I'm really waiting for that 400th hope it's tomorrow against Valencia :)

      Delete
  6. Well put! I think the consensus is we'd like to hear this as a song now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come on you guys :( it will make a cheesy song, just stop it already, I'm so embarrassed (runs to hid under a giant Mexican hat)

      Delete