Tuesday, June 18, 2013

It's a Choice by the way

Slamau3alaekum!

I love this saying because following it was the first step I took when I decided to change my life and become a more serious person, working hard to make my dreams come true.

I love it because Happiness IS a choice, just waiting for it or linking it to a certain time in the future or a place is a sure waist of time, and as many lessons in my life I learned this the HARD way.

I also love it because it's a big theme in my upcoming WIP once I finish Nights :)

So plain & simple:

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaykum sis Haneen,

    I just wanted to drop by and say jazakiAllahu khairan for leaving the kindest, sweetest comments on my blog.

    Keep writing honestly and sincerely. It will lead you to Allah :) inshaAllah. May Allah bless you with happiness in the world and the hereafter.

    Fi amanillah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm more than thrilled to receive a comment from you Shahirah :) you are such an inspiring young women and whatever comment I leave on your lovely blog is nothing but all the truth, thank you so much for your kind Du3a' and Amen ^_^

      Delete