Monday, April 6, 2015

E = Excalibur and how about some Awesomeness?



State of day. So this post was supposed to be serious, that is until I googled Merlin photos, it somehow turned into a joke and now I’m angrier than I was before. 
What you don’t believe me? see for yourself.


But before you read on, I know I already linked to it but Stephanie Hasty’s X-Files posts are hilarious and I have a feeling it’s going to get better. The deaths in Medieval Hungary are pretty entertaining (Sherlock is proud), meanwhile Laura’s flash fiction so far is quite suspenseful. I wish I could write flash fiction, without going crazy trying to be economical.

Hey you like planets? Go visit Gwen Talios’s Fulfilling Dreams, a planet for each letter. Me like.

Also (WARNING! not for the faint of heart) there are some gruesome but incredible stuff on J.H.Mooncrieff’s Things That Go Bumpin the Night themed posts (Sherlock’s double proud) you should go and see, really good for story ideas.

source

Excalibur

This one player team isn’t for me anymore
I’m weary of it
I’m sick
SICK
 to the core!
It’s about time for it to double
And grow into a family
with love
pandemonium
 and the art of sentence completing
But I’m stuck here like Excalibur
Thanks to you,
Merlin you should die!
Why aren’t there two?
..........................................................................
Oh! is he pissed?

What?!
huh? what?
.
.
.
no wait!



is he taunting me?
Ugggh!
Die Merlin!

17 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out, Haneen! I love what you did with my last name. ;)

    Great post, as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HUH! I knew it, I just knew I'll get your last name wrong although staring at it for a hundred time, it was too late and my brain cells were doing their "unplug" for the day. Glad you liked the poem.

      Delete
  2. Haha, thanks for the shout out! :) And I love the poem too. Incidentally, my epic today is also Arthur-related :) I never really got into Merlin, though, even though a lot of friends suggested it. I guess I am very picky about my Arthur adaptations... :D

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - 26 Ways to Die in Medieval Hungary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) Merlin was loads of fun and of course I missed last episode....I gotta go see it, happy you liked the poem.

      Delete
  3. I've been enjoying Moncrieff's and Tarkabarka's posts. There are so many to visit that are interesting . Loved the Merlin humor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear to God it just happened that way, it was as if he's making fun of me! lesson learned: no more Merlin googling when it comes to serious posts :|

      Delete
  4. It would be incredibly frustrating to feel as stuck as Excalibur. Those b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops..premature posting!

      Those blogs sound awesome.

      Delete
    2. It's okay Elizabeth, Happy to know you feel the same.

      Delete

  5. Love your letters with the red circle! Nice graphic. And a fun poem, too.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost did Exaclibur for E today too, but I decided to go with the more obscure African myth today. I already did Arthurian Legends for A anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of those classics that never dies. But you did the right thing, I'm actually weary of the story of Arthur etc, but Merlin (the show) has a special place in my heart.

      Delete
  7. OK, so seriously, the voice in your post absolutely cracks me up! i Just enjoy reading them! I'm so thankful for the s/o it has absolutely made my day! :D I also see that you are reading GOBLINS!!!!! How is it going? I kind of want to reread the books now, hmmm...maybe I will after I finish the series just a few episodes to go. Love the poem...still having quite a good chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made my day :D Thank you very much "You are most kind" (bows like a Geisha). And picking Goblins was all your fault, you got me hooked on X-Files again! I'm progressing slowly but I like the book so far.

      Delete
  8. Hi Haneen - good to meet you ... I've written about Tintagel in the past and this time for my C post ... strange but true!

    I quite enjoyed Merlin - not too stressful .. at the end of the day .. and now I must check out your other recommendations ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete