Monday, February 2, 2015

But Why my dear Hobbit? WHY?!

You knew I had the heart for you my dearest hobbit, so why did you had to go and break it?

Now what am I ever going to do with my life?

State Of Day. Hyperventilating… Hyperventilating.
........................................................................................................
I had it coming. Of course I did! I knew everything and yet went in unprepared. But what difference would that make anyway? It was going to hurt all the same.
Nothing would have eased the pain I underwent watching Battle Of The Five DARN Armies!
Why do I keep doing this to myself? I feel like a bloody punching bag!
I was left numb, zombie like and drained post movie. I looked so terrible StrategyKidI thought I was going through a mental breakdown.

But you can Not blame me. God! The sadness that engulfed my heart. But I must be strong, I must not let this beat me I MUST NOT!




You guys! I hate you all! You, you, you, you and you are all on my black list from now on. Grrrrrr!



No not you, I can’t blacklist you even if I wanted to. Grrrrrr!
...........................................
But seriously now, why? Huh? WHY?
Wasn’t all this unnecessary heartache enough for you?




It was as frustrating as it could be, you gave us this breathtaking love story,
unlucky and cursed with a dead end,
 I love the three 
and my heart broke for the three
(three is poor Legolas)


But of course you had to go and do it like this!


The agony!
blindsided completely by the agony
that I unfortunately forgot about this!

Ultimate Pain 

I mean come on! We all knew about this, right?
Thorin died, Bilbo cried, and I was blown with my machine out of all time and space
…or something like that….according to the Time Traveler.
Ah damn it!
I was young and naive when the LOTRs movies came and went, I kept my soreness inside,
But No Siry! not this time, now I’m older and wiser, you are not getting out of this one untainted so
DIE PETER JACKSON! DIE!


Okay. I think I feel a bit better now. Had to get it off my chest.
Good movie, I recommend.


Chit chat you all later.


No comments:

Post a Comment