Wednesday, May 6, 2015

IWSG: can I still write?

Visit! :)



The Other Side Of Down. Can you believe I reached 100 posts and I didn’t even notice?!
…………………………………………………………………………………..

Greetings everyone :D

This is Captain Haneen’s back again.
What are my insecurities this month? Writing this post! I completely lost my ability to write anything useful since I came from my cousin’s wedding. Now this is either the result of the rush that was the A to Z challenge or;
Melodramaaa!!!
Family weddings
Charming!
Still not well in the head but getting there
And the heat people! Have I told you about the heat?
No better let me show you;


On the right you see Queenballerina's tall and respectable water bottle
On the left you find ToonyBoy's small and sad water bottle 
that shrunk from the heat wave last weekend when left in the car

Can you imagine that?

All I wanted was to write my reflection post and be done with it. Jot whatever and post it but in the last minute I changed my mind. This one can wait. There are some more fine words still left in me to talk about the wonderful A to Z challenge. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll be posting something,
But all I know right now is that I’m exhausted.


And there is a big FC Barcelona match ahead so goodbye.   

1 comment:

  1. It was an exhausting month, Haneen, and that's some heat wave! Take it easy, and give yourself a break. The words will be there when you need them. :)

    ReplyDelete