Hello my friends!
2015 is my 3rd year of blogging, of posting this and that on my beloved little I Will Never Give you Up and after many failures and gains I started to see a shift.
3- when I was under 6 I used to think that 20 year olds are giants.
4- Loinel Messi is the greatest football player of all time, Period.
5- One day I will ship to the North Pole and study the language of dolphins and whales.
6- I used to skip introductions thinking it’s nothing more than pesky pages put only to bore me out of my skull. Now? An introduction can easily be my best part in a book.
7- I don’t see girls like me in fantasy or Sci Fi, you know what I mean, Black, Muslim, Hijabi, Arabic speaking and so forth. I intend on changing that.
8- When I was young I used to enjoy sipping cold water like a juice, in front of Tv and all. I wish I still do this.
9- I pretty much adore children.
10- In every boy band I used to like in my teenage years the shortest guy is automatically my favorite. A truth that still stands today, footballers, actors, characters (do certain Bagginses ring a bell?). I guess it’s my whirring. I’m the girl who likes shorty.
2. Summer at Miss Fictional World. I like this girl, she got the Spunk! And for the life of me I don’t know how she just has a little over 200 followers?
3. Ikhlas Hussain at The whimsical whims. I adore her blog. That’s why I put it here although she doesn’t display the amount of her followers.
4. A Tarkabarka Hölgy at MopDog. Because come on, I had to pass the award to this blogger. Pretty impressive work :)
1. Do you like digital or hardcopy novels?
2. Which quality defines you?
3. If you were a colour, which one you would choose to be and why?
4. List 3 things without which you don't leave your house ever?
5. How important is your blog for you?
6. Can writing be an acquired talent?
7. How did you pamper yourself today?
8. Did you meet an old friend recently?
9. What would you like to change in yourself, if at all?
and while we're at it; Rani Mukerji you killed it in Mardaani girl, you just Killed.It!
- Favorite fiction book?
- Favorite nonfiction book?
- Sci-Fi or Dystopia?
- Favorite song?
- Do you think mastering chess can make a vampire a clever fighter? Why?
- What genres you wish to see mixed together in a book?
- What are the qualities that make a Hero/Heroine memorable?
- Luck Skywalker or Darth Vadar?
- What is your house in the wizzarding world?
- Do you know what Cotards is?
- A fan of sports? What do you follow and who’s your role model?