Sunday, April 30, 2017

Z' for Z! | #AtoZChallenge


Greetings everyone!

State Of Day. Final day in school. Our year is officially over. I had to say bye to my sweet kids and send them all merrily or with tears on their holiday.
My favorite class made a small celebration, and brought me gifts! I almost cried.
Then the school itself gave me a certificate for remarkable teaching work.
Today everyone, today I am overwhelmed :’)
.............................................




It’s nice saying it, and I know I said it before but I’ll say it again cause I love saying it so here we go:
Welcome to the Zero Hour!
Sorry for disappearing the last few days, I was busier than an ant in summer.
I adore the letter ‘Z’. Lovely shape, lovely sound, simply perfection.


Z
‘s an
Awesome guy, who
Counts the beats and steals
The heart


And today, my talented trio of students is back with an endearing, if green and savage but still endearing monster :p




Zombie
Nasty, strange
Frightening, biting, sleeping
He is dark green
Foolish

by Al-basil Mohamed,
Mazin Rashid
and Luther Louis Mark, 4A



I observe that these boys are fans of the biting element, Sharkboy on ‘S’ day was a biter too.


Okay, thank you for everything, and for sticking around and passing by :)


............................................................................................................


Cinquain is a non-rhyming 5-lined poem pioneered by Adelaide Crapsey (1878 - 1914). There are many ways to write it, weather relaying on the number of words or syllables in each line, which makes it always end up in a diamond-like shape. In this A to Z challenge I will be following the two and sometimes a mix of both types. I’ll also add some cute cinquains by my grade 4 talented students. Hope you enjoy our poetry.

1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete