Saturday, April 25, 2015

V = Violet


State Of Day. I finally saw My Name is Khan, wow! What a film. I loved the acting, the story, I loved everything. The emotions and tears it stirred in me. Shah Rukh Khan is amazing, one of my all time favorite actors, he got me believing he’s autistic!
Beautiful film. Deserves watching. 


Shrukh as Khan on the journey that changed everything

Football wise. Alba, darling, I don’t know what possessed you to get that angry, but Barca were winning 2-0 on a very weak version of Espanyol, what in the name of God was the reason to get a red card?

Also. Happy 500 matches with Barcelona Xavi :) what an achievement.

And of course, since it’s a game against Espanuol and Iniesta was replaced he had to have his annual applause from the whole stadium, the very loyal audience who although 5 years have passed still remember your noble act ;)  


2 Legends & a star: Xavi, Iniesta and Jordi Alba
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

VIOLET
The color I love
Velvet or Silk
Shinning or matt
It tugs at the strings of my heart
We share qualities together
Mystique, romance
A hint of the night
A sprinkle of adventure
Fragile but strong
Emotional if a little bet cold
And a yearning for the past
We live in a dream and for a dream
Optimistic it will come true.


Thank you.

6 comments:

  1. I've not seen that movie - will have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tribute to the colour purple! I love it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Happy you liked it, it's my favorite colour.

      Delete
  3. I have not seen that movie but now I'll look it up.
    Violet is one of my favorite names and also colors :) Lovely poem!

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - 26 Ways to Die in Medieval Hungary

    ReplyDelete
  4. SRK is one of my favorites too, glad you liked that movie :)

    ReplyDelete