Friday, March 8, 2013

I just Love Kodak Moments :)


Hi Everyone :) Other than reading about writers & their success stories, I love watching them in their moments of glory, and what’s more refreshing and wonderful and surreal than grabbing your very own book in your hands and show it to the whole world?
I wouldn’t know since I never reached this point but it is one of my ways for encouragement & giving myself a boost for the day, enjoy the Kodak moment of success of some great achievers, with no particular order I with joy, pride and glee give you;



Hillary Duff with her NYT Bestseller novel Elixir, who would have thought that the actress and singer will end up also...a novelist? huh! what a Shock :P



Well, the Queen herself will never need an introduction, J. K. Rowling & her Harry Potter books simply made history


right away from Germany we have Cornelia Fonke with her Inkheart novel, the first of her Amazing InkWorld trilogy


Aha! That's the other Queen Suzanne Collins with a fan, and in her hand we spot what? of course Mokingjay the last installment of her FAB U LOUS The Hunger Games trilogy.



A beautiful Cinderella story is that of  young writer Kiersten White, 
signing her NYT Bestseller novel Paranormalcy, the first also in a quite successful trilogy.


The only man who made it to this list of mine is no one other than Daniel Alarcon, his debut novel -that I'm DYING to read- Lost City Radio made him famous all around the world, he even knocked the doors of the middle East all the way from America, 
 in 2010, he was also recognized by the New Yorker as one of 20 promising (American) writers under 40, now that is something ;)



well wasn't that refreshing?one day my Kodak moment will be right under these achieving people (or perhaps above..Muahahaha) for now I'll just  leave you and

Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment