Wednesday, April 4, 2018

The Last Voyage: Captain is Deadly? #AtoZChallenge



Hello there!

Already missing a day you ask me?

Yea well, for the first time in my life I celebrated my Birthday.
Yes I am aware my birthday was on Monday but the cute small party was on Tuesday.

My friends, who I haven’t seen for ages, and I went out and had a really good time, and when I came back I was tired and not at all in the mood for writing.
No fear though, I got two poems for today.


One of my earliest posts that I remember very well, was about me trying to get over my first post that I considered the best I've ever written (still do). So I decided to write beautifully. The outcome was okay, over the top actually, not “wow.”



Putting that aside, on that post I was drawing on my Captain’s universe. At that scene if you can call it that- a sailor (student in the school) calls on me and I reply: 
you lead I follow.

The C poem speaks about leadership, being a role model and the Sea Captain always dwells on  that. What does it mean to be called "Captain"? Is it an honor title? One you receive for your hard work and dedication for years in the service? 
Those who look up to her, await her orders and show respect, what do they really think of her?
She did find an answer...the hard way.


Captain
One word
I speak loudly
Over the devastating mental chatter, and
You Follow.



************************************




Occasionally The Sea Captain seeks advice, from her men, her close friends, and even her quill. In her cabin she writes and it helps her focus. but sometimes what comes out on the paper isn’t exactly the most pleasant of things.





Deadly
She writes
To veer her
instinct from crushing colors under.
Serious



1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete