Saturday, April 11, 2015

Leave It to The Pro Today A to Z

Oh come on! 

State Of Day. Wooo! What a goal Leo Messi, what a goal :D tonight against Sevilla, the work of legends I’m telling you, 34 goals in La Lega and counting. As for your goal Mr. Nyemar, well, blown away boy, blown away.
……………………………………………………………………………….

Hello There!

“J” has rolled while I’m at the end of my energy and creativity, I don’t want to sew words together and just push Publish. I want to give you guys poems that mean something cause you deserve it, therefore I’m postponing the J poem, but don’t think I’m keeping this post empty, Oh No!

Ladies & gentlemen I give you a poem by the talented ChristopherPoindexter, who is a reason why I went back to writing poetry in the first place after years, it aligns with my Loner Book of Poems theme. You know I actually thought my relationship with poetry was over after being pretty active during my college years but some people exploit their well of talent and produce work that is absolutely provoking you have no other choice but to respond in kind.

May we all be of this inspiring kind :)


Enjoy:)


3 comments:

  1. Minion Carrie dropping in to check on everyone in my "grouping". Don't give up! You can do it!!!! Just keep swimming!!!

    http://www.carrieanntripp.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuppy! A Hero came to my rescue! I'm soooo Happy :D :3

      Delete
  2. It's normal to hit a wall at this point of the A to Z. It's a pretty challenging blogging schedule, especially if you're doing something that requires fresh inspiration, like writing original poems.

    You can do this!

    ReplyDelete