Tuesday, April 7, 2015

F = FOGHORN





I’m here, a bit late but now I’ve come :) with another poem including navel info depicting my other life as a Sea Captain.



FOGHORN 

It’s The foghorn again
Blowing  and blowing
Cutting the distances and space
Reaches to my soul and stirs
***
I’m not awake
And I’m sure not sleeping
I’m shut in what should had been my precious Blue Castle
Covering my ears and crying
Overwhelmed
On the cold fogbound coast
Asking, pleading to be rescued
***
Should it be someone from the outside world?
Or is it me Captain Hornblower?
A sign from within?
Should I be myself saving?
From my own paralyzing seclusion?
My own ending?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful imagery. Made me feel like I was right there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. best thing ever been said about my poems so far, thank you sincerely :)

      Delete