Tuesday, April 28, 2015

X = X-ray




State Of Day. Xavi Xavi Xavi! Master O master! And on the X-Day! what a goal on Getafe that was Master. Excellence.

And boys :) you made my very tiring day with a 6-0 win.
Messi me hero, 2 goals today meaning you now got 38 goals in La Lega oh my!
The MSN (Messi, Nyemar, Suarez)have scored more than 100 goals together this season and so breaking the number of the previous great trio of Barca i.e. Messi, Henry and Ito. 
Wait what? Messi again?
Oooooooo Yeaaaah Baby! :D

Messi looks as his 2nd goal flies to the net 
under the awe of two Getafe players 
……………………………………………………………………………………

My friends. I know in the past few days I wasn’t as active as I used to be but I have reached my end of exhaustion and occupation. I went through two mortal days of shopping to find clothes for my cousin’s  wedding, I still need to do some things tomorrow. Work is still irksome, can’t believe I will return on Saturday to actually not have to wake up early on Sunday.
Vacation. Finally.  
I will not be with you on Thursday. I’ll try to make an appearance through my mobile, but probably won’t pop to comment because I will be on my way to another city for the wedding.
Thank you and enjoy today’s poem.


X-ray

The trees stand bare under the eye of the sun
Like bones in an x-ray plate
Thanks for the imagery Laurens Van Der Post
I look at the horizon expecting nothing but drought
Dazzling, isn’t it?
Tell me what my future looks like
I tell you I’ll live through this desert or not
I tell you who will cut my way
Morlocks or not
Or a wandering tribe of zombies
Next time you see the bare trees under the eye of the sun
Remember me who told you of the x-ray plate

2 comments:

  1. Hah! I love the x-ray imagery. Very well done poem! :)

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - 26 Ways to Die in Medieval Hungary

    ReplyDelete